In 2016 athletes have became more interesting due to seeing there day to day life on social media. I recently had the chance to interview San Franciscoso 49ers Blake Bell. The football star talked about his life style an more. Check out the full interview below
1. How would you describe your style?I have a “look good, feel good” mentality, and your sense of style describes your personality to people. I’m pretty laid back, so I usually wear casual button down with a nice pair of blue jeans.
2. How did growing up in the Midwest influence your current style?
I think it influenced me because of the style I saw my family wear. Had uncles that wore jeans and boots and had family members wear a jacket and pants. So I got to see many different looks by everyone
3. Do you ever keep up with current fashion from TV shows or magazines?
I don’t look at many magazines but you definitely see all the new styles by watching most of these TV shows now days. Whether it’s some type of reality TV show or just a series.
4. What are your favorite designers?
I like to walk around the mall and just look for things that catch my attention. The most frequent stores I go to Nordstrom, lulu lemon and Nike.
5. What’s your typical outfit on game day when you walk in/out of the locker room?
Most times going to a game I’ll just have jeans on with a button down shirt. Occasionally I will wear a suit or even a sport coat over my shirt and jeans.